Can't seem to extract the files of the latest Orbit reader 20 plus latest firmware.

Sharon Hooley

Hi,

I don't know why, but after I download the latest firmware of my Orbit Reader 20 Plus to my up-to-date Windows 10 laptop, I don't see the option to extract the files in the zip folder it comes in.  I tried shift+media key+F10, the context menu, and the menu from the alt-key, but no go.  Is there a new way to do this, or what else should I try?

Thanks for any input.

Ann Parsons

Hi all,

RE the person attempting to unzip her Orbit file. What is the file type?

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring