Can't uninstall McAfee

Loy

I had to rest my Windows 11 computer. It is a Dell and now I have MCAfee and I can't uninstall it. I even download the removal too from McAfee and still no go. Any suggestions on how to remove it?

I find the easiest thing to do is to bring up the keypad while the call is ringing through by pressing the keypad button then from there you are free to hit any option once the third-party picks up.

Ashley Breger

On May 22, 2022, at 10:15 AM, Loy <loyrg2845@...> wrote:

I had to rest my Windows 11 computer. It is a Dell and now I have MCAfee and I can't uninstall it. I even download the removal too from McAfee and still no go. Any suggestions on how to remove it?

juan gonzalez

The best method that I have found to remove it is by using narrator. Of course you would need to learn how to navigate with narrator by item. It’s interesting how it can read those windows while other screen readers cannot.