Topics

Changing email status on Google Groups.

Marie

I put my Anatad subscription on no mail and now need to start receiving messages on my computer. I can not find where to change the setting, so could someone be so kind as to give me a hint or a link or ???
Marie

Blaster

You can find it in the groups.io settings after you login to their
website, just click on the link titled FEED and you'll get a list of
all of your subscribed lists and their mailing options. You may also
be able to re-establish your mail options by sending an e-mail to:

To receive message digests instead of individual messages send an
email to: TechTalk+digest@groups.io

To receive individual messages instead of digests, send an email to:
TechTalk+single@groups.io

HTH,
Blaster

On 12/1/20, Marie <magpie.mn@gmail.com> wrote:
I put my Anatad subscription on no mail and now need to start receiving
messages on my computer. I can not find where to change the setting, so
could someone be so kind as to give me a hint or a link or ???
Marie

George McCoy

The OP was talking about google groups, not groups.io.

On 12/1/2020 8:20 PM, Blaster wrote:
[...]

George, That was my bad for missing that, sorry about that one.

Blaster