From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jim Ruby
Sent: Tuesday, July 28, 2020 16:57
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] checking cpu temp fan speed/temp and other specifications in windows

Hi, what would be a good accessible way using jaws 2020 to check system statistics/status such as cpu temp, fan speed etc?

Thank you. Been ages since I've made changes to this windows 10 box and just don't have the old diagnostic software any more and it would probably be out of date anyway.

Jim Ruby

Hi, I did that have have a list, but was curious if there was any that work well with jaws saving me time download and trying a bunch of them.

Thanks.