From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of lynn white
Sent: July 28, 2020 3:48 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Checking On A Disc Drive

Using Windows 10, how do you check how full an external drive is? Thanks.

Smiling?

Go to This PC and highlight the drive, using the keystroke Alt+Enter to go into Properties or, use your Applications key and arrow up once to Properties pressing Enter.

Not sure of what screen reader it is that you are using, but if you were a JAWS user you would need to root JAWS to PC to then see what the Properties said within it. I guess with NVDA it reads this information automatically which a lister said earlier.

At any rate, you would need to see the capacity of the drive, and how much data was actually upon the drive which probably sounds like a lot, but it's truly not.