From: Troy Burnham
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2020 3:38 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Chirp books

Hi all,

I think I saw a thread recently on this list about Chirp but I wasn't
interested then so I didn't read it.

Are all Chirp downloads free, and if so how do you listen to the book
once it's downloaded?

My mom is the one who is interested, and she'll be listening and I
assume also downloading on her iPad. I'm not at all familiar with how an
iPad works though so if we have to do anything at all please give very
explicit instructions.

Thanks.

Troy

Ann Parsons

Hi all,

Chirp books are not free, but they are much less expensive than the usual retail prices. What you see is a group of different books each day that are greatly marked down. You have to purchase them to download them. Don't think you can download them, you can play them on phone or iPad, but you don't get the actual files. You play them in the cloud.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost."

Monte Single

Thanks for the chirp info, Ann.
When I pay money for media that is stuck in the clouds will mean my mind has
been adversely affected.

Thanks,

Monte