Chomping on Apple's New Toys

Nimer Jaber

  Hello everyone,

Join the BlindTechGuys on YouTube as we go live to chomp on Apple's new announcements. We will dive into what was announced, provide the facts, then provide our opinions of the announcements made, and the overall presentation. Join us in the chat, where you can ask your questions. We will be going live in a bit under two hours, at 7:00 PM U.S. Pacific time, although you can use that link to watch any time. The link to watch is https://streamyard.com/view_on_platform/youtube?link=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D_ozx1XFA8

--
Best,

Nimer Jaber

attachments for security threats.