From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Mehler
Sent: November 28, 2021 5:45 PM
To: techtalk <techtalk@groups.io>
Subject: [TechTalk] chromebook

Hello,

If anyone has a chromebook can you contact me? I've been given two of them to work on, and thinking they were standard laptops I was asked to install windows and upgrade the memory, from what I know I do not believe the first is possible and the second might be doable though not easily.

Thanks.
Dave.

Thomas N. Chan

I really doubt the chromebook can be upgraded like normal laptop. like example, the asus I have seen, the ram is solder onto the board. there's no extra slot for you to upgrade.
its just a basic web browser computer, you can't even upgrade as its just doing what its design for, web browsing

Regards,
Thomas N. Chan

On Mon, 29 Nov 2021 at 06:37, chris judge <chrisjudge1967@...> wrote:
Hi Dave. I have one. No you can't install windows. As for upgrading memory, not sure.

Chris Judge