Topics

clock question

Madison Martin

Hi all,
Can someone please tell me how to change the time on my computer so that it
stays? It's off by at least 15 minutes which is rather annoying. I'm running
Jaws 2018 and Windows 10. Thanks Madison

Sam Taylor

Hi Madison,

Not sure what you have tried already to resolve this, but this link may help, and as a couple of different methods of doing what you require:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-to-force-windows-10-time-to-synch-with-a-time/20f3b546-af38-42fb-a2d0-d4df13cc8f43