Computer Acronyms, What They Mean, Humor

Mike B

So you think you know what most computer acronyms really mean? Think again.

CD-ROM
Consumer Device, Rendered Obsolete in Months

IBM
I Blame Microsoft, I Bought Macintosh

PCMCIA
People Can't Memorize Computer Industry Acronyms

ISDN
It Still Does Nothing

APPLE
Arrogance Produces Profit-Losing Entity

DEC
Do Expect Cuts

CA
Constant Acquisitions

OS/2
Obsolete Soon Too,

SCSI
System Can't See It

DOS
Defunct Operating System

BASIC
Bill's Attempt to Seize Industry Control

WWW
World Wide Wait

Stay safe & take care.  Mike.

John Holcomb II

How about what they really stand for as a comparison?

[...]

Monte Single

Holy moldy, Mike!

O s 2!  Isn’t that older than you?!

[...]

I like that, Holy Moldy!  LOL  But, to your response, beats the hell out of me, I've never heard of it jokingly or not!  LOL  LOL

Stay safe & take care.  Mike.

Sent: Monday, June 07, 2021 5:06 PM

Holy moldy, Mike!

O s 2!  Isn’t that older than you?!

[...]