Topics

Computer Front Panel Audio Jacks

Howard Traxler

Hi All,
I have a couple of these HP computers that I purchased from Kevin (nocm@...); They have done, and continue to serve me very well.  I am using Windows 10 64 bit and NVDA.  Question is:  Does anyone know how to activate the front panel audio jacks for recording and for earphones?  Thank you, anybody, for ideas and/or suggestions.

Howard

George McCoy

If you ever figure this out, please let us know how to do it.

Thanks,

George

On 6/18/2020 4:16 PM, Howard Traxler wrote:
Hi All,
I have a couple of these HP computers that I purchased from Kevin (nocm@...); They have done, and continue to serve me very well.  I am using Windows 10 64 bit and NVDA.  Question is:  Does anyone know how to activate the front panel audio jacks for recording and for earphones?  Thank you, anybody, for ideas and/or suggestions.

Howard

Pamela Dominguez

Since you bought the computers from Kevin, did you call him and ask him to help you? I just now read this message. Pam.