Topics

[computer game] BlindMaster v0.9

Mateusz Viste <mateusz@...>

Hello all,

Today I released a little game that I was working on the past few days. It is called BlindMaster and it's a logic game about deducing a secret code by listening to audio hints provided by the computer.

I hope it is okay that I announce it here - I thought that perhaps some of the readers here will find it interesting. The game is available for Windows and Linux.

http://blindmaster.sourceforge.net

This is my first attempt at creating an accessible game, hence I certainly made many ergonomic mistakes.

The current version is 0.9 and it is a beta production. The audio recordings are all computer generated, this will change in future versions to feature proper human recordings.

Mateusz

Sharon Hooley

Why not send this to the Blind gamers list?  To subscribe, send a blank message to:

BlindGamers+subscribe@groups.io

Hth,

On 30/03/2020 21:44, Sharon Hooley wrote:
Why not send this to the Blind gamers list?
Good idea, thanks for the suggestion!

Mateusz