From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jerry hathaway
Sent: June-29-20 3:44 PM
To: TechTalk <TechTalk@groups.io>
Subject: [TechTalk] computer not recognizing braille printer

I have recently purchase a Braille Blazer printer. I have connected it to my desktop computer and downloaded the Braille translation program from APH. My computer seems not to be able to see that a Braille printer is connected to the computer. It does not list the printer when I go into control panel. Can anybody help me to figure how to get the computer to recognize the Braille Blazer printer, so I can start using the Braille printer. Thanks to anyone who can help me with this situation.

Jerry