Computers For The Blind Sound Issue Solved

Ron Canazzi

Hi Group,

Well, I must be getting old.  This set of USB speakers does have a round dial that increases volume and has an on/off click.  It is slightly recessed (to my aging hands anyway) on the top of the speaker with all the wires coming out of it.  Once, I turned it on, guess what? It worked.

I thought it was necessary to give this information out as soon as possible. I don't want to give the impression that Computers For The Blind did anything wrong.  I guess, since it was a weekend and I was like a little kid with a new toy.     I wanted it to work yesterday.

In any case, it was simply a case of UIA (user interface error.)

Thanks for all the help.

--
Signature:
For a nation to admit it has done grievous wrongs and will strive to correct them for the betterment of all is no vice;