Topics

Conversation Thread Difficulty in Outlook

Abbie Taylor

Outlook has a nasty habit of deleting all messages in a thread when I delete one message in that thread. This is annoying because I usually haven't had a chance to read the other messages in that conversation. Somebody suggested setting it to conversation view. But all that does is put all messages in a particular conversation in one message with the most recent on top. This is helpful if I've already read the original message. But if I haven't, I have to scroll all the way to the bottom to read the original message, then move upward. Is there any way to set Outlook so when I delete one message in a conversation, the whole thread doesn't disappear? I'm using Outlook 365 with the latest versions of Windows 10 and NVDA. Thanks in advance for any help.

http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com

abbietaylor945@...