Topics

converting .html files from my stream to .txt files

Keith S

Hello,

Anyone know how to convert the .html files my VR stream saves wikkapedia nd wictionary look-ups  as on the stream.  I move them to the external SD card, but my computer takes forever to open the files.  would be nice to just review them as .txt files.

Would like something to be able to batch convert the files as well, instead of simply opening a file, copy and pasting the info onto a wordpad or notepad document and then saving it.

Thanks

Keith

Abbie Taylor

You might try opening the file in Microsoft Word and saving it as a text document.

http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com

abbietaylor945@...

Smiling?

This is a stand-alone piece of software which means it's portable. HTMLAsText utility converts HTML documents to simple text files, by removing all HTML tags and formatting the text according to your preferences. Homepage and direct links below.

HTMLAsText: Convert HTML to text (Freeware):

http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/htmlastext.html

Download HTMLAsText (HTML to Text Converter) direct link below.

HTMLAsText v1.11 direct link January12,2020 (make sure that there are zero breaks in URL below):

http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/htmlastext.zip