converting kindle books

Josh Kennedy <joshknnd1982@...>

Hi

I just bought two amazon kindle books. They are in my library… Is there any accessible software I can use to convert them into html or Microsoft word so I can open them in braille blaster and then save them as a brf or braille file?

Josh

Sent from Mail for Windows

john s

Josh, the problem isn't accessable software.  The problem is the protection on the books.  I don't know how to get around that protection.

At 03:52 PM 1/24/2022, Josh Kennedy, wrote:

Hi

I just bought two amazon kindle books. They are in my library… Is there any accessible software I can use to convert theem into html or Microsoft word so I can open them in braille blaster and then save them as a brf or braille file?

Josh

Sent from Mail for Windows

                 John