Topics

Copying an image from a web site

Norma A. Boge

Hi group,

I'm a Jaws user and I'd like to be able to grab a copy of an image from an
online store. I know that if one has sight this can easily be done. But for
those of us who can't see the image, is there a way I can grab a copy? I'm
using Chrome and am in "view source" and I see the following:

content="https://cdn11.bigcommerce.com/s-j599icwg8d/products/384/images/597/
77009GSP__74259.1586208246.386.513.jpg?c=1"

Can I use the above info to generate a copy I can email to someone?

Thanks for your help,
Norma

Juan Gonzalez <jgonzalezh614@...>

I believe you can press your applications key on the image and select to save image as or copy link. The site owner could have disabled this and in this case you could grab that large link and email that to your friend.

Juan Gonzalez

IT – DAX Analyst/IT Support Technician | Information Technology

Phone: 312 .666.1331 Ext. 3704

www.chicagolighthouse.org