correct address for an email list

Kay Malmquist

I don't remember who it was, or on which list, but yesterday someone mentioned a list and sent a subscribe link.  It came back as undeliverable.  This is the link that was given.

Does anyone know the correct link?  Thanks much.

Kay Malmquist
kay.malmquist@...

"Where focus goes, energy flows."
Bob Proctor

Mike B.

Hi Kay,

Here you go:

To post:

Alternate posting email addresses:

Group Website:

Topics archive:

* Forum wiki (publicly viewable):

* Forum wiki (publicly viewable):
https://winaccess.groups.io/g/winaccess/wiki
* Archive search:

Stay safe & take care.  Mike.

Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2021 9:10 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] correct address for an email list

I don't remember who it was, or on which list, but yesterday someone mentioned a list and sent a subscribe link.  It came back as undeliverable.  This is the link that was given.

Does anyone know the correct link?  Thanks much.

Kay Malmquist
kay.malmquist@...

"Where focus goes, energy flows."
Bob Proctor

Kay Malmquist

Thanks Mike,
You've got everything in there.  Take care.