decided to buy a new desktop

John Holcomb II

It doesn’t, that I know of.

But right now  if I take a look at my task manager with several browser windows open, JAWS, TeamViewer, outlook and its various messages open, some windows inm browsers having multiple tabs, Sound Forge Studio 10, Winamp I think… we’re looking at

15GB being used, with

Cached 48795 Threads 3093
Available 49856 Processes 159
Cached 48795 Threads 3094
Free 1114 Up Time 29:23:21:35
Commit (GB) 17GB

I’m not sure how Windows  10 or 11 u utilize ram different t  then windows 7, which I’m currently on.

John

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Monte Single
Sent: Saturday, June 19, 2021 7:15 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] decided to buy a new desktop

Well John,

How does your machine use 64 gig of ddr 4 ram?

Or is it just like a big old dog,  lying there, sleeping!

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of John Holcomb II
Sent: June 19, 2021 3:44 PM

Yeah… When I bought this in 2017 AMD wasn’t in the game yet or I wouldn’t have bought this.

Do  our screen readers and Windows take advantage of multi-core processors yet I wonder?

Mine is overkill I know, but I’ll probably keep it until it becomes too slow.

Whitebox

3.75 gigahertz Intel Core i7-6950X

ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. SABERTOOTH X99 Rev 1.xx

64GB DDR4 ram.

I forget which ram I put in here.

I plan to put an M.2 SSD in here next and upgrade to I guess it’ll be Windows 11? As right now I’m on a spinning Western Digital Red on Windows 7.

This will be much better when I put an M.2 in here I’m sure!

The graphics is a Nvidia GForce 210

John

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of enes saribas
Sent: Saturday, June 19, 2021 2:05 PM

not only that, but heat generation too. My old Toshiba on dual core Haswell i5 would have fans scream even when watching youtube. But my Ryzen fifth gen is a much higher wattage part, but barely produces any heat, even under full load it isn't very bad. And more apps take advantage of multicore. Browsers for one, file encoders and compression tools, OCR software. But the number of things that take advantage will only grow as time passes. And right now fifth gen Ryzen surpasses Intel in even  in single core, and Intel is severely behind, on the desktop they backported a 10 nm  process to 14 nm, making rocket lake, dropping the number of cores on the 1900K by 2 to 8 from the 10 on the 10900K. If you read rocket lake i7 reviews, they are easily the worst processor reviews I have read ever.

On 6/19/2021 10:52 AM, John Holcomb II wrote:

Intel is still on the 14NM  process.

This moving to a smaller die size will help with power savings. AMD is killing it right now.

I’m not sure how many apps take advantage of multi-core though?

John

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of enes saribas
Sent: Saturday, June 19, 2021 12:22 AM

They also use newer processor technology, 7 nanometer vs 14 nanometer for Intel, don't have as many hardware side channel vulnerabilities, and also generate less heat for the same performance thanks to the newer processor technologies. They have substantially better multicore core performance as well.

On 6/18/2021 4:57 PM, John Holcomb II wrote:

M.2 SSDs will be on anything but the bottom of the crop when it comes to desktops.

Same with hyper threading.

But here’s another thought to consider.

For single core performance, AMD is  worth a look. They have something similar to hyper threading which I forget what its called now.

John

He’s right and I forgot about that.

Sent: Friday, June 18, 2021 5:46 PM

I am not a tech but I doubt you have to worry about the case.  You seem to be worried that the problems you have with your computer are caused by heat.  there is no reason for that assumption. 

As has been asked, how do you intend to use your computer?  I know little about M2 slots but whether you have one may not matter to any extent depending on how you intend to use it.  My impression is that they are common on computers now but I am just stating an impression and I hope others discuss the question. 

I would imagine that other things you are worried about, hyperthreading, for example, are so standard in machines that are not bottom of the line that you probably don’t have to worry about whether a machine uyou buy has that ability.  I would imagine it is present in any machine that isn’t a bottom of the line budget machine.

As has been asked, how do you intend to use the machine?  I’ll ask further if you anticipate your uses changing to any significant extent over time.  After we know how you intend to use your machine, people can discuss such matters as price, power of machine, etc.  I think those questions of use are by far the most important in people advising you.

Gene

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Friday, June 18, 2021 3:59 PM

Subject: [TechTalk] decided to buy a new desktop

Well, I guess I am coming in to this decade I am finally going to upgrade my desktop after 7 or 8 years.  So do I have to tell them I want an  m2 slot or is there another term?  I ran the Belarc adviser and it said I did not have  hiper threaded with my cores. I read up that the hiper threaded makes them faster for the PC.  Everything else was intergraded on the mother board, sound, internet card, graphics card and  memory. It was all intel integrated. The first thing to go out on this machine was the sound about 1.5 years ago. I am wired in to the modem as the wireless is not that great .I have to use a USB cord to get my printer to print too. So I am not sure what went out that these do not work anymore unless I do it threw a cable. I know the Bluetooth still works as my keyboard and mouse still work with the dongle. Monitor port does not work but I just switched to a  USB monitor. I was just wondering if I can get a tower  casing that vents heat more evenly. Or are the tower cases different these days. Thanks everybody.

Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Monte Single

OK,

A lot of those numbers went right over my head or  bounced off my thick skull,  but I understand you are using about  25%.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of John Holcomb II
Sent: June 19, 2021 5:23 PM

But right now  if I take a look at my task manager with several browser windows open, JAWS, TeamViewer, outlook and its various messages open, some windows inm browsers having multiple tabs, Sound Forge Studio 10, Winamp I think… we’re looking at

15GB being used, with

Commit (GB) 17GB

I’m not sure how Windows  10 or 11 u utilize ram different t  then windows 7, which I’m currently on.

John

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Monte Single

Well John,

Yeah… When I bought this in 2017 AMD wasn’t in the game yet or I wouldn’t have bought this.

Do  our screen readers and Windows take advantage of multi-core processors yet I wonder?

Whitebox

64GB DDR4 ram.

I plan to put an M.2 SSD in here next and upgrade to I guess it’ll be Windows 11? As right now I’m on a spinning Western Digital Red on Windows 7.

John

not only that, but heat generation too. My old Toshiba on dual core Haswell i5 would have fans scream even when watching youtube. But my Ryzen fifth gen is a much higher wattage part, but barely produces any heat, even under full load it isn't very bad. And more apps take advantage of multicore. Browsers for one, file encoders and compression tools, OCR software. But the number of things that take advantage will only grow as time passes. And right now fifth gen Ryzen surpasses Intel in even  in single core, and Intel is severely behind, on the desktop they backported a 10 nm  process to 14 nm, making rocket lake, dropping the number of cores on the 1900K by 2 to 8 from the 10 on the 10900K. If you read rocket lake i7 reviews, they are easily the worst processor reviews I have read ever.

This moving to a smaller die size will help with power savings. AMD is killing it right now.

John

They also use newer processor technology, 7 nanometer vs 14 nanometer for Intel, don't have as many hardware side channel vulnerabilities, and also generate less heat for the same performance thanks to the newer processor technologies. They have substantially better multicore core performance as well.

M.2 SSDs will be on anything but the bottom of the crop when it comes to desktops.

For single core performance, AMD is  worth a look. They have something similar to hyper threading which I forget what its called now.

John

I am not a tech but I doubt you have to worry about the case.  You seem to be worried that the problems you have with your computer are caused by heat.  there is no reason for that assumption. 

As has been asked, how do you intend to use your computer?  I know little about M2 slots but whether you have one may not matter to any extent depending on how you intend to use it.  My impression is that they are common on computers now but I am just stating an impression and I hope others discuss the question. 

I would imagine that other things you are worried about, hyperthreading, for example, are so standard in machines that are not bottom of the line that you probably don’t have to worry about whether a machine uyou buy has that ability.  I would imagine it is present in any machine that isn’t a bottom of the line budget machine.

As has been asked, how do you intend to use the machine?  I’ll ask further if you anticipate your uses changing to any significant extent over time.  After we know how you intend to use your machine, people can discuss such matters as price, power of machine, etc.  I think those questions of use are by far the most important in people advising you.

Gene

Well, I guess I am coming in to this decade I am finally going to upgrade my desktop after 7 or 8 years.  So do I have to tell them I want an  m2 slot or is there another term?  I ran the Belarc adviser and it said I did not have  hiper threaded with my cores. I read up that the hiper threaded makes them faster for the PC.  Everything else was intergraded on the mother board, sound, internet card, graphics card and  memory. It was all intel integrated. The first thing to go out on this machine was the sound about 1.5 years ago. I am wired in to the modem as the wireless is not that great .I have to use a USB cord to get my printer to print too. So I am not sure what went out that these do not work anymore unless I do it threw a cable. I know the Bluetooth still works as my keyboard and mouse still work with the dongle. Monitor port does not work but I just switched to a  USB monitor. I was just wondering if I can get a tower  casing that vents heat more evenly. Or are the tower cases different these days. Thanks everybody.

Heather

John Holcomb II

The CPU usage is only 1% the fans are very quiet and only spin up if it’s a heavy task which pretty much never happens lol.

Yeah I definitely went overkill on this thing.

However if it lasts me for at least 10 years or more I’ll be happy.

The only thing that is unknown to me is what upgrading the OS will do as far as taxing the box.

Its liquid cooled.

And it almost never turns off

John

Sent: Saturday, June 19, 2021 7:33 PM

OK,

A lot of those numbers went right over my head or  bounced off my thick skull,  but I understand you are using about  25%.

15GB being used, with

Commit (GB) 17GB

John

Well John,

Whitebox

64GB DDR4 ram.

John

John

John

Gene

Heather

Pamela Dominguez

My first windows computer that I got in 2000 had an AMD processor.  I was told at the time, that they were better, so when I found I could get one, that’s what I got.  Pam.

Sent: Saturday, June 19, 2021 5:43 PM

Do  our screen readers and Windows take advantage of multi-core processors yet I wonder?

Whitebox

64GB DDR4 ram.

John

Intel is still on the 14NM  process.

John

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io On Behalf Of enes saribas

For single core performance, AMD is  worth a look. They have something similar to hyper threading which I forget what its called now.

John

Gene

Heather

Virus-free. www.avg.com

enes sarıbaş

Hi,

That is still a good machine I would think. A friend has a similar processor, the i7 6700 K if I remember right, and he said it is still mostly fast. And no unfortunately screen readers don't take advantage of multicore, and probably never will according to discussion on the NVDA group.

On 6/19/2021 4:43 PM, John Holcomb II wrote:

Whitebox

64GB DDR4 ram.

John

John

John

Gene

Heather

enes sarıbaş

10 has better memory management than 7, it might use more for several things, but your computer likely will run faster, and 7 isn't supported, and since your pc can easily run it, you should do it I would say.

On 6/19/2021 6:39 PM, John Holcomb II wrote:

The CPU usage is only 1% the fans are very quiet and only spin up if it’s a heavy task which pretty much never happens lol.

The only thing that is unknown to me is what upgrading the OS will do as far as taxing the box.

Its liquid cooled.

John

OK,

15GB being used, with

Commit (GB) 17GB

John

Well John,

Whitebox

64GB DDR4 ram.

John

John

John

Gene

Heather

enes sarıbaş

You do need and should get one if you have the disposable income to get one. There is definately many important performance improvements that have a quality of life impact. It makes all the difference in the world whetehr a file compresses iin 5 minutes versus 4 houtrrs, or whether word loads in 30 seconds or less than 1.

On 6/19/2021 5:08 PM, Gene wrote:
I’m not sure what you are saying.  I’m saying that I had no problem with heat using old machines going back to the nineties.  And I don’t know what you mean by the most basic of computer tasks.  I used machines from the early 2000’s to browse, stream, including from Youtube, record audio, word process, and copy backups to external drives.  My laptop is about eleven years old.  Even if my apartment is warm, eighty or eighty-five degrees, I have absolutely no trouble with heat doing the things I discuss, nor do I have problems with the other much older machines I have.  My fans do not race. 

I hope others enter into this conversation.  You just do not need a nine-hundred dollar machine if you are a typical computer user, though you seem, as I understand what you are saying, to be advocating that.

Gene
-----Original message-----

Sent: Saturday, June 19, 2021 4:04 PM

Likewise, your experiences, or lack there of of heat doesn't represent everyone with older machines. It is well established that very old processors are underpowered for anything but the most basic of computing tasks, and generate tremendous amounts of heat. You would need to compare it to a brand new high powered laptop to really feel the difference.

On 6/19/2021 1:35 PM, Gene wrote:
I have never had a problem with heat and, though I don’t discount your experience, it cannot be assumed to be representative.  My laptop, an eleven year old machine, seldom has its fan run at anything but a slow speed and that is when I do most things I do, including streaming videos from Youtube. 

I have another old, by today’s standards very underpowered machine that runs XP.  I never had a heat problem and I would use it for Youtube.  I should also add that I have another old machine that runs XP and it too never had such a problem.  One person’s experience is not valid for generalization when discussing computer problems and performance.

If other people report similar experiences, I would take that into account but nothing in my experience supports your experience.

Gene
Sent: Saturday, June 19, 2021 1:05 PM

John

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io On Behalf Of enes saribas

For single core performance, AMD is  worth a look. They have something similar to hyper threading which I forget what its called now.

John

Gene

Heather

enes sarıbaş

In that case, if buying a computer wasn't ergent, I would save up more money to buy a better unit. I would never go below an i5, 8 gb of ram, and 256 gb SSD. That should be absolutely the barebones minimum one should go down to.

On 6/19/2021 5:33 PM, John Holcomb II wrote:

So several things to think about.

For those that are suggesting spending more money is better, what if the person doesn’t have it?

What if they only have a few  hundred dollars to spend now and then possibly again in a few y years or live on fixed income?

This could be a lot of people.

Maybe some of you would not buy refurb units, but if you had only $500 right now… and you wanted to get some of the specs we’re suggesting, then the only way to get it that cheap is to not buy new.

Especially true when it comes to laptops.

John

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Saturday, June 19, 2021 6:08 PM

I’m not sure what you are saying.  I’m saying that I had no problem with heat using old machines going back to the nineties.  And I don’t know what you mean by the most basic of computer tasks.  I used machines from the early 2000’s to browse, stream, including from Youtube, record audio, word process, and copy backups to external drives.  My laptop is about eleven years old.  Even if my apartment is warm, eighty or eighty-five degrees, I have absolutely no trouble with heat doing the things I discuss, nor do I have problems with the other much older machines I have.  My fans do not race. 

I hope others enter into this conversation.  You just do not need a nine-hundred dollar machine if you are a typical computer user, though you seem, as I understand what you are saying, to be advocating that.

Gene

Likewise, your experiences, or lack there of of heat doesn't represent everyone with older machines. It is well established that very old processors are underpowered for anything but the most basic of computing tasks, and generate tremendous amounts of heat. You would need to compare it to a brand new high powered laptop to really feel the difference.

I have never had a problem with heat and, though I don’t discount your experience, it cannot be assumed to be representative.  My laptop, an eleven year old machine, seldom has its fan run at anything but a slow speed and that is when I do most things I do, including streaming videos from Youtube. 

I have another old, by today’s standards very underpowered machine that runs XP.  I never had a heat problem and I would use it for Youtube.  I should also add that I have another old machine that runs XP and it too never had such a problem.  One person’s experience is not valid for generalization when discussing computer problems and performance.

If other people report similar experiences, I would take that into account but nothing in my experience supports your experience.

Gene

John

John

Gene

Heather

Gene

Get one what?  Are you talking about an SSD or something else?  I didn’t discuss SSDS because it has been stated that they come with most laptops now.  the person who asked the question said she wants a laptop and I didn’t extend the discussion to SSDs in desktops.  I would imagine a lot of desktops have them now as well.

The claim that word takes thirty seconds to open with a mechanical drive sounds absurd.  I haven’t used Word for years and my version is too old to discuss in terms of current behavior.  but it just makes no sense, on its face, that with a mechanical drive, a word processor would take thirty seconds to open.

I’m not disputing that SSDs are faster.  I don’t have a particularly strong opinion about whether someone should get one or not.  I’m disputing your claims of the kinds of  extremely slow performance you are evidently attributing to having a mechanical drive. 

I just zipped about 120mb of material and it took roughly forty seconds.  And that is using my eleven year old laptop, moderately powerful for its time, and with a mechanical drive.

Gene

Sent: Sunday, June 20, 2021 9:38 AM

You do need and should get one if you have the disposable income to get one. There is definately many important performance improvements that have a quality of life impact. It makes all the difference in the world whetehr a file compresses iin 5 minutes versus 4 houtrrs, or whether word loads in 30 seconds or less than 1.

Gene

Gene

John

John

Gene

Heather

enes sarıbaş

40 seconds is extremely long for that much matterial. Newer laptops, even bad ones, can easily zip 30 mb per second, much more in most cases.  And Microsoft word/outlook etc does take a very long time to open with a mechanical drive. I did mean an SSD though for 256 gb. It is harder to find a mecanical drive anyway.

On 6/20/2021 10:10 AM, Gene wrote:
Get one what?  Are you talking about an SSD or something else?  I didn’t discuss SSDS because it has been stated that they come with most laptops now.  the person who asked the question said she wants a laptop and I didn’t extend the discussion to SSDs in desktops.  I would imagine a lot of desktops have them now as well.

The claim that word takes thirty seconds to open with a mechanical drive sounds absurd.  I haven’t used Word for years and my version is too old to discuss in terms of current behavior.  but it just makes no sense, on its face, that with a mechanical drive, a word processor would take thirty seconds to open.

I’m not disputing that SSDs are faster.  I don’t have a particularly strong opinion about whether someone should get one or not.  I’m disputing your claims of the kinds of  extremely slow performance you are evidently attributing to having a mechanical drive. 

I just zipped about 120mb of material and it took roughly forty seconds.  And that is using my eleven year old laptop, moderately powerful for its time, and with a mechanical drive.

Gene
Sent: Sunday, June 20, 2021 9:38 AM

Gene

Gene

John

John

Gene

Heather

John Holcomb II

Why not?

I have al of this power. What is the point if nothing will use it ?

I’d like to think because I have all of this power and can do all of these cores and  threading, that it’d run longer with things taking advantage of this.

John

Sent: Sunday, June 20, 2021 8:47 AM

Hi,

That is still a good machine I would think. A friend has a similar processor, the i7 6700 K if I remember right, and he said it is still mostly fast. And no unfortunately screen readers don't take advantage of multicore, and probably never will according to discussion on the NVDA group.

Whitebox

64GB DDR4 ram.

John

John

John

Gene

Heather

John Holcomb II

I sure hope it uses it otherwise next build I won’t go so crazy.

John

Sent: Sunday, June 20, 2021 8:50 AM

10 has better memory management than 7, it might use more for several things, but your computer likely will run faster, and 7 isn't supported, and since your pc can easily run it, you should do it I would say.

On 6/19/2021 6:39 PM, John Holcomb II wrote:

Its liquid cooled.

John

OK,

15GB being used, with

Commit (GB) 17GB

John

Well John,

Whitebox

64GB DDR4 ram.

John

John

John

Gene

Heather

John Holcomb II

You have a point that Geen should if he has the money to do so, but consider Geen’s points if you will for a second.

What if Geen doesn’t have a job where that extra 30 seconds matters to him or his company?

What if  he has the money but would rather spend it on an experience doing something not tech related?

What if he doesn’t havce the money at all?

I’ve noticed that many people suggest what is good and isn’t, but not everybody wants to spend that money even if they have it.

There’s a point where things are indeed overkill.

Yes screen readers  do take up more resources but all facts do need to be considered.

I mean look at me, I have got all of this power and if nothing will ever use it why should I  ever bother again?

John

Sent: Sunday, June 20, 2021 10:39 AM

Gene

Gene

John

John

Gene

Heather

John Holcomb II

I agree with you on this completely

I5, or  rizzen 5, 8GB RAM and 256 SSD.

For most that would be plenty enough.

If they can save up for more, then 16GB of RAM anmd 512SSD would be the next  thing I’d shoot for.

John

Sent: Sunday, June 20, 2021 10:40 AM

In that case, if buying a computer wasn't ergent, I would save up more money to buy a better unit. I would never go below an i5, 8 gb of ram, and 256 gb SSD. That should be absolutely the barebones minimum one should go down to.

On 6/19/2021 5:33 PM, John Holcomb II wrote:

So several things to think about.

For those that are suggesting spending more money is better, what if the person doesn’t have it?

What if they only have a few  hundred dollars to spend now and then possibly again in a few y years or live on fixed income?

This could be a lot of people.

Maybe some of you would not buy refurb units, but if you had only $500 right now… and you wanted to get some of the specs we’re suggesting, then the only way to get it that cheap is to not buy new.

Especially true when it comes to laptops.

John

Sent: Saturday, June 19, 2021 6:08 PM

Gene

Gene

John

John

Gene

Heather

Gene

If you are saying that if you have all sorts of power so your machine isn’t working as hard and will last longer, I consider that very questionable.  Perhaps with an underpowered machine the machine working harder and producing more heat might shorten its life, but I doubt that having too much power would cause a machine to last longer.  And then, there is the cost.  If I spend six or seven hundred dollars for a machine and I use it seven or eight years, then I buy another one, if I want the same rough amount of power, it will cost less, perhaps much less.  I may be paying for two machines of the power I will be using in order to try to make one machine last longer.

Gene

Sent: Sunday, June 20, 2021 12:19 PM

Why not?

I’d like to think because I have all of this power and can do all of these cores and  threading, that it’d run longer with things taking advantage of this.

John

Hi,

Do  our screen readers and Windows take advantage of multi-core processors yet I wonder?

Whitebox

64GB DDR4 ram.

John

John

John

Gene

Heather

John Holcomb II

No I’m  not saying that.

I’m saying I hope that Windows 10 takes advantage  of the power I have in this box.

John

Sent: Sunday, June 20, 2021 2:00 PM

If you are saying that if you have all sorts of power so your machine isn’t working as hard and will last longer, I consider that very questionable.  Perhaps with an underpowered machine the machine working harder and producing more heat might shorten its life, but I doubt that having too much power would cause a machine to last longer.  And then, there is the cost.  If I spend six or seven hundred dollars for a machine and I use it seven or eight years, then I buy another one, if I want the same rough amount of power, it will cost less, perhaps much less.  I may be paying for two machines of the power I will be using in order to try to make one machine last longer.

Gene

Why not?

I’d like to think because I have all of this power and can do all of these cores and  threading, that it’d run longer with things taking advantage of this.

John

Hi,

Whitebox

64GB DDR4 ram.

John

John

John

Gene

Heather

Gene

I can’t comment on that. 

Gene

Sent: Sunday, June 20, 2021 1:56 PM

No I’m  not saying that.

I’m saying I hope that Windows 10 takes advantage  of the power I have in this box.

John

Gene

Why not?

John

Hi,

Whitebox

64GB DDR4 ram.

John

John

John

Gene

Heather

enes sarıbaş

Well other apps will though. Browsers certainly do, windows presumably does, and several other things. So it isn't for nothing.

On 6/20/2021 12:19 PM, John Holcomb II wrote:

Why not?

I’d like to think because I have all of this power and can do all of these cores and  threading, that it’d run longer with things taking advantage of this.

John

Hi,

Whitebox

64GB DDR4 ram.

John

John

John

Gene

Heather

enes sarıbaş

Gene remember though the pricepoints for desktops and laptops are totally different. A 600-700 machine for a desktop is around 900 or more for a laptop to achieve a similar level of performance. And desktops are indeed more durable, even more so for quality components. You can literally swap out the motherboard and processor if it gets too slow.

On 6/20/2021 1:00 PM, Gene wrote:

Gene

Why not?

John

Hi,

Whitebox

64GB DDR4 ram.

John

John

John

Gene

Heather

John Holcomb II

Yeah I know you can’t.

John

Sent: Sunday, June 20, 2021 3:22 PM

I can’t comment on that. 

Gene

Sent: Sunday, June 20, 2021 1:56 PM

No I’m  not saying that.

I’m saying I hope that Windows 10 takes advantage  of the power I have in this box.

John

Gene

Why not?

John

Hi,

Whitebox

64GB DDR4 ram.

John

John

John

Gene

Heather