DELETING A BARD BOOK AFTER READING?

Hi Good People:

How are things going for one and all?

I can't find it, or I KEEP LOOKING in the wrong spaces as usual; I want to
delete a number of BARD books that I've read, but NO DELETE button anywhere
in the app. I can connect My Shiny Android Toy to a Windows one and
MANUALLY DELETE the books that way; however, methinks that doing so in the
BARD app should be a tad faster?

Thanks for any pointers on how to FIND THE DELETE button in the BARD app!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado

HI, I AM ANDROID, THE THINKING PERSON'S OS!!

Holly

Olusegun:

Open the app and tap on the 'bookshelf' tab. Tap on 'audio books'. You should find the list of books you have downloaded. When you swipe to the title of book you want to delete, just flick down with one finger and you should come to the 'delete' button . Just double tap on it.