From: Doug Sloan
Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2020 9:05 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Deleting a book mark

Hi

How does one delete an item in google chrome book mark? I’m using the latest JAWS with W10

Cheers

Doug 31-08-2020

Ann Parsons

Hi all,

Go to manage bookmarks and use your delete key.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost."

Gene

That's one way. Its probably faster and easier to go to the bookmark as you always do, open the context menu, and type d, the shortcut for delete in that menu.