From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kimsan via groups.io
Sent: Monday, November 22, 2021 9:41 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] deleting browse history on exit

Hi,

Using chrome is there an option for deleting browsing history upon exiting chrom?

I just looked through settings, and I couldn’t find anything.

Thank you,

Gene

I’ve read a review or two that says that Edge is a better browser.  It appears it is and this illustrates one reason why.  I easily found how to have history deleted on exit in Edge.  There appears to be no way to do so that is intended for the user to use, though there may be a way.  If you want to read many of the answers in this thread, you may find a way but I didn’t have the patience to play with what looked as though it might work.

Brave also allows for automatic deletion of history  on exit.