Deleting infromation From An email in MS 365 Help Please.

Janet

HI Everyone,

I want to delete some information from an email in MS 365.  I select the text I want to delete, and press the delete key, but that doesn’t delete the information I want to delete. I tried using the context menu and seen copy unavailable, so that doesn’t delete the information either.  Although, I can select and use the control c and it says copied.  Does anyone know how to delete text from an email?   Using Windows 11 JAWS 2023.

Thank you all,

Janet

Richard Justice

Hi Janet,
Are you trying to delete the text from a message you have received, or a new message you are creating?

HTH,
Rick