From: Bill Koppelmann [mailto:billmeister@samobile.net]
Sent: Friday, September 4, 2015 7:51 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] device manager

Hi Joseph,
I checked in to the device manager, and while I was able to find the driver
name earlier, I couldn't find it tonight, but I heard something like TXO and
I don't know what that's supposed to mean.
I checked the speakers area and the SIKIF area I think it was called, and
all they told me that they were microsoft drivers, and were installed
provately. I don't think that with windows 7 I had those microsoft drivers.
can you give me a bit more instruction here?
Many thanks,
Bill