Any 1 of the notes below should getter done for you:

From: Mike B.
Hi All,
I'm running Windows 10 with Jaws 16 thru 2018.  How do I set-up Windows 10 so I don't have to put in a password everytime I start the computer?  I would
like for it to just start, & go to the desktop.  All help will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks much.

From: Mike B.
1. Open the Run dialogue with Windows key + R, type what's below, & press enter:
 netplwiz
You can also type this in the search field in the start menu.
2. You'll be on  the User Accounts dialog, select the user account that you want to turn off the password login for, and then uncheck labeled Users must
enter a user name and password to use
this computer.
3. Tab to the Apply, button & press the spacebar, & it'll say something like Automatically sign in box.  You'll need to type in your password, tab 1 time,
type your password again to confirm your password, now tab to, Okay, & press enter.
Restart your computer to see how it works.
Mike B.

From: Stephen Troy
1. press windows key and type password in search box.
2. arrow down to sign-in options system settings.
3. tab once and choose never. this should bring up a box asking for
your current password.
that should do it for you.
steve

From: Russ
How To Automatically Login In Windows 10

Want to quickly boot to your Windows 10 desktop by skipping the login screen?
Would you like to avoid typing your account password each time you turn on your PC?
You can configure Windows 10 to automatically boot to the desktop or Start
screen.

The core benefit of configuring Windows 10 to automatically sign-in is you
don’t need to remember the password, which also means that you save a couple
of seconds during the boot. This, in turn, means that Windows 10 boots to the
Start screen or desktop a couple of seconds faster.

The procedure to set up automatic logon in Windows 10 is very similar to the
one in Windows 7 and Windows 8.

This method is applicable to both local user account and Microsoft account.
In other words, whether you’re using a Microsoft account or local user
account, you can use this guide to enable automatic logon.

WARNING: Enable automatic logon only if you are the sole user of your
computer. If you often share your computer with others, others will be able
to peek into your account without knowing the password.

You can follow one of the methods given below to turn on automatic login in
Windows 10.

Method 1 of 2

Automatically logon without password

This is the easiest way to automatically login to Windows 10 without entering
the password.

Step 1: First step is to open Run command box by simultaneously pressing
Windows logo and R keys (Windows+R). In the Run dialog box, type Netplwiz and
then press Enter key.

Step 2: In the resulting User Accounts dialog, select your user account first
and then uncheck the option labelled Users must enter a user name and
password to use this computer. Click Apply button to see Automatically sign
in box.

Step 3: In the Automatically sign in dialog, type your password and then
re-enter the password to confirm the same.

Finally, click OK button.

Method 2 of 2

Turn on automatic sign-in using Registry

If, for some reason, you’re not able to configure Windows 10 to automatically
logon by following the above method, please use this method.

Step 1: Open Registry Editor. To do so, type Regedit in the Start menu search
box or Run command box and then press Enter key. Click Yes button when you
see the UAC (User Account Control) box.

Step 2: In the Registry Editor, navigate to the following key:

Step 3: On the right-side, look for the entry named DefaultUserName,
double-click on it and make sure that your Microsoft account or local user
account name is appearing under Value data box.

Step 4: Next, on the right-side again, look for the entry named
DefaultPassword. If the entry doesn’t exist, please create one by
right-clicking on the empty space, clicking New and then clicking String
Value. Rename it to DefaultPassword and enter your password in the Value data
box. Click OK button.

Step 5: Finally, you need to enable automatic logon. To do so, on the
right-side (once again), look for the entry labelled AutoAdminLogon and then
change its value from 0 (zero) to 1 (one).

That’s it! Restart your PC to see your Windows 10 automatically logging into
your account without asking you to enter the password. Good luck!

Without a doubt, the second method is not as easy as the first one.
Have fun with Windows 10!
Russ

Sent: Friday, July 17, 2020 11:47 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] disabling login screen on windows 10

Hi,

Using jaws 2020 latest and window 10 latest, how do I turnoff/disable the logon screen?

Please subscribe to my youtube channel:

Also, you may follow me on twitter:

https://twitter.com/kims4ns0ng

Kimsan

Thanks bro!

It worked!

From: Mike B.
Hi All,

Sent: Friday, July 17, 2020 11:47 AM

Hi,

Using jaws 2020 latest and window 10 latest, how do I turnoff/disable the logon screen?

Please subscribe to my youtube channel:

Also, you may follow me on twitter:

https://twitter.com/kims4ns0ng

Mike B

NoS**T,really!  You've got to be kidding!  LOL  LOL

Sent: Friday, July 17, 2020 6:11 PM

Thanks bro!

It worked!

From: Mike B.
Hi All,

Sent: Friday, July 17, 2020 11:47 AM

Hi,

Using jaws 2020 latest and window 10 latest, how do I turnoff/disable the logon screen?

Please subscribe to my youtube channel:

Also, you may follow me on twitter:

https://twitter.com/kims4ns0ng

Kimsan

Hahaha, yeah.

The first one I read from your email reminded me of Carlos, as it sounded like exactly what he told me. I saved the note years ago, but lost it months later. Before I posted to the list, I knew there was a plwiz, but I couldn’t remember the rest.

Sent: Friday, July 17, 2020 6:11 PM

Thanks bro!

It worked!

From: Mike B.