Topics

disabling new chrome sounds add-on

Troy Burnham

Hi all,

I added the chrome sounds add-on that somebody shared on the list earlier in the week and now I've decided I don't want it, how can I get rid of it please?

Thanks.

Troy

Mike B

Try the following:
1. With Chrome open press, Alt + F, to open the menues, now press the letter, L, to open More Tools, and press the letter, E, to open Extensions.

2. Now navigate by Heading using the letter, H, to the extension you want to disable or remove.

3. Tab a couple of times to the, Remove, button or tab 1 more time to the, Disable, button depending on what you want to do.

Stay safe and take care.  Mike.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, February 06, 2021 1:20 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] disabling new chrome sounds add-on

Hi all,

I added the chrome sounds add-on that somebody shared on the list
earlier in the week and now I've decided I don't want it, how can I get
rid of it please?

Thanks.

Troy

Geoff Eden

Open chrome, press the alt with the letter F to open menus, down arrow to more tools, right arrow once, then down arrow to extensions, press enter, and down arrow till you find web sonic and there you can down arrow to remove.

Geoff

On 2/6/2021 4:20 PM, Troy Burnham wrote:
Hi all,

I added the chrome sounds add-on that somebody shared on the list earlier in the week and now I've decided I don't want it, how can I get rid of it please?

Thanks.

Troy

Troy Burnham

Thanks Geoff, I found web sonic but didn't see anything else that looked like it was what I needed.

Troy

On 2/6/2021 3:46 PM, Geoff Eden wrote:
Open chrome, press the alt with the letter F to open menus, down arrow to more tools, right arrow once, then down arrow to extensions, press enter, and down arrow till you find web sonic and there you can down arrow to remove.

Geoff

On 2/6/2021 4:20 PM, Troy Burnham wrote:
Hi all,

Thanks.

Troy