Sent: Saturday, February 06, 2021 1:20 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] disabling new chrome sounds add-on

Hi all,

I added the chrome sounds add-on that somebody shared on the list
earlier in the week and now I've decided I don't want it, how can I get
rid of it please?

Thanks.

Troy

Geoff Eden

Open chrome, press the alt with the letter F to open menus, down arrow to more tools, right arrow once, then down arrow to extensions, press enter, and down arrow till you find web sonic and there you can down arrow to remove.

Geoff

On 2/6/2021 4:20 PM, Troy Burnham wrote:
Hi all,

I added the chrome sounds add-on that somebody shared on the list earlier in the week and now I've decided I don't want it, how can I get rid of it please?

Thanks.

Troy

Troy Burnham

Thanks Geoff, I found web sonic but didn't see anything else that looked like it was what I needed.

Troy