Disappearing Calendar event on my iPhone

Sharon Hooley

Hi,

Some months ago I added a weekly event on a calendar on my iPhone XR. I don't remember if the IOS was less than 14.6, but now I'm using 14.6. It contained the Zoom link. For some reason, the whole event disappeared. Any input as to why this could happen?

Thanks,

www.CochlearAmericas.com

Abbie Taylor

I doubt updating to IOS 14.6 would have caused an event to disappear from the calendar. Did you try searching for it by name? That's how I usually find events on my calendar on my iPhone SE2020. I hope that helps.

http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com

abbietaylor945@...