Do not disturb and FaceTime?

Vicky Vaughan

Hi List, I am using an iPhone 12SE with the latest iOS.

While Do not disturb works for stopping incoming phone calls, it hasn’t worked on incoming FaceTime calls, which still come through.

Is there something else I could do?

What’s happening, is that my Uncle who has Alzheimer’s is now FaceTiming me not only many times a day, but also very late at night and way early in the morning.

While I could block is number, I hate to do that to him, because I cannot call him, since he never answers his phone.

Do any of you have some thoughts that might help?

Many and very sincere thanks for any help!

Vicky V

AVG logo

www.avg.com