Topics

Does anyone have a tutorial on using the email client thunderbird?

Jamie

Hi, everyone,
Does anyone have a tutorial on using the email client thunderbird?
Also, what email clients work well with windows ten and jaws 2020?
Thank you so much for any help.

Loy

Below is a link that I copied from a previous email that might be of help.
I've done a thunderbird starter audio demonstration tutorial a while
ago for the new users of the client.
the link contains the audio file plus a few text files might be of
help for the new users.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/83fyh408eg0d86n/Thunderbird%20Files.zip?dl=1
TC

On 2/17/21, Gene <gsasner@...> wrote:
> The problem isn't the commands.  The interface is the same, once you get to
>
> the right place.
> Once you open the program, use f6 to move to the folders' tree view and once
>
> more to move to the messages list.  You could use f6 to get to the folders'
>
> list and then tab to get to the message list but when you are opening the
> program and moving to where you want to work, f6 is the most convenient way
>
> to move from the folders treeview to the message list.
>

> the program is very similar in a lot of ways.  Ask if you have further
> questions and problems.
>
> Gene

John Holcomb II

The mail client works as does Outlook and Thunderbird

John

Does anyone have a tutorial on using the email client thunderbird?

Also, what email clients work well with windows ten and jaws 2020?

Thank you so much for any help.

Jamie

Thank you so very much. I just know this will be a great help.I really appreciate it.

On 2/17/21, Gene <gsasner@...> wrote:
> The problem isn't the commands.  The interface is the same, once you get to
>
> the right place.
> Once you open the program, use f6 to move to the folders' tree view and once
>
> more to move to the messages list.  You could use f6 to get to the folders'
>
> list and then tab to get to the message list but when you are opening the
> program and moving to where you want to work, f6 is the most convenient way
>
> to move from the folders treeview to the message list.
>

> the program is very similar in a lot of ways.  Ask if you have further
> questions and problems.
>
> Gene

David Mehler

Hello,

What thunderbird version is this tutorial for?

Thanks.
Dave.