From: "brian" <bsackrider55@...>
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2020 18:45:54 -0400
Subject: [TechTalk] does anyone know happend to jeff dreams dvs site?

The site went down last night and it is still down I get the error
message can't display the web page. I just google it to see if the site
had changed but I got the same site with the same error message. This
was the very best way to download dvs movies so now what do we do?

Brian Sackrider

brian

I just checked it out and I don't like it it is not at all like jeff dreams site.  You have to have an account and there is no list of movies in alphabeticall order.  Thats why I did not use it before.  If thats all we have now thats not good.  That site is one piece ofjunk.  Jeff did it the right way that was the best site that there ever was for dvs movies.

Brian Sackrider

On 10/12/2020 7:01 PM, Rob Hudson wrote:
Use audiovault.net

The site went down last night and it is still down I get the error
message can't display the web page.  I just google it to see if the site
had changed but I got the same site with the same error message. This
was the very best way to download dvs movies so now what do we do?

Brian Sackrider

Sharon Hooley

Try Googling Ray Star's world. You should be able to find a ton of described moovies. The only thing I don't like is that they were not in an organized list, have no descriptions of what it's about, and I've found movies with an error that makes it undownloadable, but So far when I notified the host, he very quickly repairs it. And what about the Blind Mice Movie Vault?

www.CochlearAmericas.com