From: Jim Rawls
Sent: Monday, February 01, 2021 2:59 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] does windows mail work with jaws?

I may be getting a new computer that does not include outlook. So does windows mail work with jaws 2021? If not, is there a place I can get officer 2019? Jim

Kerryn Gunness

yes

I may be  getting a new computer that does not include outlook. So does windows mail work with jaws 2021? If not, is there a place I can get officer 2019? Jim

Pamela Dominguez

There’s no reason it shouldn’t.  But I haven’t seen windows mail in a computer since my vista computer.  So do you mean windows mail, or windows live mail?  Pam.

I may be  getting a new computer that does not include outlook. So does windows mail work with jaws 2021? If not, is there a place I can get officer 2019? Jim

Neither. There is a Windows Mail app that works in Windows 10 and has no relation to the earlier program, Windows Mail.

There’s no reason it shouldn’t. But I haven’t seen windows mail in a computer since my vista computer. So do you mean windows mail, or windows live mail? Pam.

I may be getting a new computer that does not include outlook. So does windows mail work with jaws 2021? If not, is there a place I can get officer 2019? Jim

I should have said, has no relationship to either earlier program.

Neither. There is a Windows Mail app that works in Windows 10 and has no
relation to the earlier program, Windows Mail.

There’s no reason it shouldn’t. But I haven’t seen windows mail in a
computer since my vista computer. So do you mean windows mail, or windows
live mail? Pam.

I may be getting a new computer that does not include outlook. So does
windows mail work with jaws 2021? If not, is there a place I can get officer
2019? Jim

Loy

I think the proper name of the program talked about is the Mail app in Windows 10, which is neither Windows Mail or Windows Live Mail.