Downloading Dropbox Files to iPhone Using Voiceover

lynn white

I have a friend who strictly uses her iPhone. She wishes to be able to download files from the Dropbox onto her phone.

Any help in helping her do this is appreciated. Thanks.

--
For 24/7 music and shows to encourage you in following Christ, go to https://www.radioforlife.org

Thom Spittle

If she downloads it with the link, the files will go to the files app. If she has dropbox on her phone, she can opt to save it to her dropbox account.

On Apr 28, 2022, at 1:06 PM, lynn white <lynnwhite360@...> wrote:

I have a friend who strictly uses her iPhone. She wishes to be able to download files from the Dropbox onto her phone.

Any help in helping her do this is appreciated. Thanks.

--
For 24/7 music and shows to encourage you in following Christ, go to https://www.radioforlife.org

Richard Justice

I believe that you have to have a paid Dropbox account in order to save the
files to your phone.
HTH,
Rick

If she downloads it with the link, the files will go to the files app. If
she has dropbox on her phone, she can opt to save it to her dropbox account.
On Apr 28, 2022, at 1:06 PM, lynn white <lynnwhite360@...> wrote:

I have a friend who strictly uses her iPhone. She wishes to be able to
download files from the Dropbox onto her phone.

Any help in helping her do this is appreciated. Thanks.

--
For 24/7 music and shows to encourage you in following Christ, go to
https://www.radioforlife.org

Thom Spittle

And if the URL of the file ends in DL equals one it will automatically download to your Files app.

On Apr 28, 2022, at 9:46 PM, Richard Justice <rqjustice@...> wrote:

I believe that you have to have a paid Dropbox account in order to save the
files to your phone.
HTH,
Rick

If she downloads it with the link, the files will go to the files app. If
she has dropbox on her phone, she can opt to save it to her dropbox account.
On Apr 28, 2022, at 1:06 PM, lynn white <lynnwhite360@...> wrote:

I have a friend who strictly uses her iPhone. She wishes to be able to
download files from the Dropbox onto her phone.

Any help in helping her do this is appreciated. Thanks.

--
For 24/7 music and shows to encourage you in following Christ, go to
https://www.radioforlife.org

Victor

Have your friend install the Dropbox app on her iPhone. After she does, she should be able to share files on Dropbox with the Files app and other apps. Unless this has changed, I don't think she needs a paid Dropbox account to share files and links with other apps.

Victor