downloading purchased software from amazon.com?

Troy Burnham

Hi all,

How do I download software that I bought from amazon.com? I purchased ms word the other day and I see it in my software library but I don't see how to download it.

Thanks.

Troy

Bharat

Hi Troy,

I have never bought any softwares from Amazon nor do i have any
experience i this regard. However, from what i have read in their
terms & conditions is that they only provide you the key to activate
the software & the actual installer still needs to be downloaded from
MS.

I tried looking for a place to download the installer, however,
couldn't find one.

See, if the directions to download the installer are given on the
order page. If nothing else works, you may contact MS via BeMyEyes.

Sorry, I couldn't be of any help rather than throwing random ideas at
you but I hope, it works.

On 6/20/21, Troy Burnham <troyburnham34@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,

How do I download software that I bought from amazon.com? I purchased ms
word the other day and I see it in my software library but I don't see
how to download it.

Thanks.

Troy

Monte Single

Try looking for it in the m s store.

[...]

Sorry to sound so dumb but how do I get to the ms store on my computer and then how do I find my purchase? I did notice that one of the e-mails I received from amazon has a code in it so I have that.

Troy

On 6/20/2021 10:05 AM, Monte Single wrote:
[...]

I went to microsoftstore.com, but it asks me to sign in with my account info and I don't have a microsoft account.

Troy

On 6/20/2021 2:33 PM, Troy Burnham via groups.io wrote:
[...]

This below page answers your question. Apparently, you can download it
from Microsoft store. Once the app is downloaded you may activate it
using the supplied key. for more clarity refer to the below link:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/what-s-the-difference-between-microsoft-365-and-office-2019-ed447ebf-6060-46f9-9e90-a239bd27eb96

& yes, if all else fails, please call up MS via BeMyEyes. They have
always been very helpful & kind.

Thank you,

bharat.