Downloads Fail With All Browsers

Mike B

Hi All,

Okay, I had a problem with downloading failing using any browser on 1 of my computers.  So, my tech friend connected wirelessly to the internet and the download failures still happened.

He then ran SFC (System File Checker) Scannow and didn't come up with anything.

So, he ran a search and found a discussion about this topic and it was said to run the following,

TCPOptimizer.exe

Well, he ran the above file, set the file to Windows defaults and apparently it found something or many things wrong, repaired them and the computer now downloads beautifully..

Thanks much for all that provided input, your input is greatly appreciated.

Stay safe and take care.  Mike.