Dropbox and Speak Dropbox

Mike B.

Hi All,

Running Win-10 Pro 21H1 19043.1055 with Jaws & NVDA.  I keep getting the message, No Dropbox Icon Found, when invoking the access keystroke from my Speak Dropbox program.

This has been going on for quite a long time now and I've tried uninstalling and reconfiguring Speak Dropbox as well as Dropbox itself.  I'm running the latest versions of both, but I've tried running an older version of Speak Dropbox and get the same no Dropbox icon found message.

I've ran Jaws with its default settings, no change, made sure Dropbox notifications are turned on in Settings / System / Notifications, and I just don't know what else to look at!

This happens with all versions of Jaws as well as with NVDA and Narrator.  Has anyone had this problem?  If so, how was your problem resolved?  All help is greatly appreciated.  Thanks mooy moocho.

Stay safe & take care.  Mike.