Sent: Sunday, November 21, 2021 6:25 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] dropbox paid account

Hi List,

I am considering a dropbox paid account.

Is there a limit on the number of devices on a paid account.

Cheers,

Mont

chris judge

Hi Monte:

I don’t think there is, at least sI haven’t reached it yet and I have several computers as well as my iPhone connected.

Chris Judge

I am considering a dropbox paid account.

Is there a limit on the number of devices on a paid account.

Cheers,

Mont

Monte Single

OK.

Maybe I could share an account with someone.