Topics

dropbox question

Kimsan

Hi,

I’m unsure if this is a mac related question or dropbox.

What  happening is when someone puts a file in my dropbox, for example, a mp3 it will not play when I vo space or space.

I have to go to sync, click local, leave the db window and come back in and then I can play. How can I set it up so it will play after vo spacing.

Thank you,

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...

Also, you may follow me on twitter:

https://twitter.com/kims4ns0ng

Sam Taylor

DO you have automatic smart sync enabled? This link may explain.

https://help.dropbox.com/installs-integrations/sync-uploads/smart-sync

On 25/09/2020 9:50 am, Kimsan via groups.io wrote:

Hi,

I’m unsure if this is a mac related question or dropbox.

What  happening is when someone puts a file in my dropbox, for example, a mp3 it will not play when I vo space or space.

I have to go to sync, click local, leave the db window and come back in and then I can play. How can I set it up so it will play after vo spacing.

Thank you,

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...

Also, you may follow me on twitter:

https://twitter.com/kims4ns0ng

Kimsan

Thank you Sam. Can you clarify as the link kinda went over my head so in order to have the mp3 file play that someone puts in my dropbox, I have to disable automatic smart sync?

[...]

Hi, This is my understanding, or wait for it to download, which seems to work for me on a Windows machine.