From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dave
Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2020 8:15 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Dymo Braille labler question

Yes, Twirl the Dial around to the symbol that feels like a solid Square or rectangle.

At that point, press the trigger, and it should cut the Tape.

Grumpy Dave

P.S.  Curious, I bought mine a million years ago, but what do those units sell for now?

On 8/30/2020 4:48 PM, Loy wrote:

I just got a Dymo Braille Label maker. Is there  way to cut the label when finished?

Loy

The one I have came from the store in the below linkIt cost about $28. . Maxie Aids also sells one, but I have heard there's is not very good.

I don't know what the units cost now, but if anyone has one they want to sell, I'll buy it,. or does anyone know where I can purchase a new ONE  Jim