From: Loy
Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2020 4:48 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Dymo Braille labler question

I just got a Dymo Braille Label maker. Is there  way to cut the label when finished?

Mike B

Hi Loy,

On the dial between the, A , dot 1, and dots, 3, 4, 5, I don't recall what dots 3, 4, & 5 represent is the tape cutter.  It feels like a vertical rectangular block.

I just got a Dymo Braille Label maker. Is there  way to cut the label when finished?

heather albright

I think it is the simble by the letter a. cheers Heather

On the dial between the, A , dot 1, and dots, 3, 4, 5, I don't recall what dots 3, 4, & 5 represent is the tape cutter.  It feels like a vertical rectangular block.

I just got a Dymo Braille Label maker. Is there  way to cut the label when finished?

brian

    On the Dymo labeler the tape cutter is a full braille cell.  The problem that I had with was that it would cut off way to much blank tape so I quit using it.

Brian Sackrider

I think it is the simble by the letter a. cheers Heather
On the dial between the, A , dot 1, and dots, 3, 4, 5, I don't recall what dots 3, 4, & 5 represent is the tape cutter.  It feels like a vertical rectangular block.

I just got a Dymo Braille Label maker. Is there  way to cut the label when finished?

heather albright

Yes, i found the same thing. If you have small sewing sissors, you you can cut the tape.  I do the same thing with my 6dot as it waist to much tape. Cheers Heather