Ear buds for PC?

Marie Nelson

Using the over the head headphones gives me a headache if worn for any extended period. However, I have not yet found any ear buds which work well with my Windows PC. There always seems to be too much lag time with Bluetooth and it is annoying.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I do a lot of Zoom calls which are best with headphones so, I don’t mind spending a bit of money if I can find some which work well.

Has anyone used the Bose Quiet Comfort buds with a PC?

Thanks for any input.

Marie

John Holcomb II

Which version of Bluetooth does your PC support?

That’s the first question  to ask.

Next, make sure you get headphones witch support the same version as your PC.

John

Using the over the head headphones gives me a headache if worn for any extended period. However, I have not yet found any ear buds which work well with my Windows PC. There always seems to be too much lag time with Bluetooth and it is annoying.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I do a lot of Zoom calls which are best with headphones so, I don’t mind spending a bit of money if I can find some which work well.

Has anyone used the Bose Quiet Comfort buds with a PC?

Thanks for any input.

Marie

Marie Nelson

PC will support BT 5.1

Using the over the head headphones gives me a headache if worn for any extended period. However, I have not yet found any ear buds which work well with my Windows PC. There always seems to be too much lag time with Bluetooth and it is annoying.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I do a lot of Zoom calls which are best with headphones so, I don’t mind spending a bit of money if I can find some which work well.

Has anyone used the Bose Quiet Comfort buds with a PC?

Thanks for any input.

Marie

John Holcomb II

Have the headphones you tried so support also support BT5.1?

John

Have the headphones you tried so support also support BT5.1?

John

Using the over the head headphones gives me a headache if worn for any extended period. However, I have not yet found any ear buds which work well with my Windows PC. There always seems to be too much lag time with Bluetooth and it is annoying.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I do a lot of Zoom calls which are best with headphones so, I don’t mind spending a bit of money if I can find some which work well.

Has anyone used the Bose Quiet Comfort buds with a PC?

Thanks for any input.

Marie

Carolyn Arnold

I use a pair of old Apple ones with the 3.5 mm jack, just
love them, music sounds great!

Using the over the head headphones gives me a headache if
worn for any extended period. However, I have not yet found
any ear buds which work well with my Windows PC. There
always seems to be too much lag time with Bluetooth and it
is annoying.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I do a lot of Zoom calls
which are best with headphones so, I don't mind spending a
bit of money if I can find some which work well.

Has anyone used the Bose Quiet Comfort buds with a PC?

Thanks for any input.

Marie

John Holcomb II

And the ones you have tried are still horrible delayed w even when both the  PC and headphone are the same version?

John

Have the headphones you tried so support also support BT5.1?

John

Using the over the head headphones gives me a headache if worn for any extended period. However, I have not yet found any ear buds which work well with my Windows PC. There always seems to be too much lag time with Bluetooth and it is annoying.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I do a lot of Zoom calls which are best with headphones so, I don’t mind spending a bit of money if I can find some which work well.

Has anyone used the Bose Quiet Comfort buds with a PC?

Thanks for any input.

Marie

Marie Nelson

Not terrible but definitely noticeable.

And the ones you have tried are still horrible delayed w even when both the  PC and headphone are the same version?

John

Have the headphones you tried so support also support BT5.1?

John

Using the over the head headphones gives me a headache if worn for any extended period. However, I have not yet found any ear buds which work well with my Windows PC. There always seems to be too much lag time with Bluetooth and it is annoying.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I do a lot of Zoom calls which are best with headphones so, I don’t mind spending a bit of money if I can find some which work well.

Has anyone used the Bose Quiet Comfort buds with a PC?

Thanks for any input.

Marie

Curtis Delzer

One thing which is nice about the Bose Quiet Comfort products is that they (1) can connect to 2 blue tooth devices and (2) announce which they are currently paired with. I had the quiet comfort qc35 over the head phones, not ear buds but am making an assumption that the earbuds would do the same as the head phones. I sent them back because they are expensive, and I need a pair of phones which can do blue tooth and 1/8-inch audio input simultaneously. I had a pair but they literally broke. The quiet comfort can do 2 blue tooth devices but not simultaneous audio, nor can they do 1/8-inch audio input plus simultaneous blue tooth, and they provide a sort of external microphone which connects to a input jack for support and connection, turning the stereo headphones into mono ones for presumed mono production of your potential stereo computer which turned me off, though they worked fine with my iPhone.

People assume that your Skype or Zoom calls will be in mono, when in fact there are many potential exceptions to this; audio production of songs for a show in stereo? and you need to talk with it maybe in mono but you must hear in stereo, JAWS new mode for sending jfw to one channel and the audio from Zoom or Skype to the other, which negate the quiet comfort's necessity to be in mono for Zoom or Skype calls, etc.

So, as I said I did send them back.

I used the Tribit X-Free which sound very nice, but now Amazon is out of them, and I don't recommend their noise reduction models for it seems in no way can you simultaneously run blue tooth and 1/8-inch audio input whenever there is the noise reduction algorithm used in head phones.

BTW, for anyone interested, the very best noise reduction phones are Sony WH1000 XM4, (or 3) which are actually amazing. Soundcore are quite good for noise reduction as well, and for the price do sound about as good as very high quality audio-file type phones. Very little latency over blue tooth too, where the Sonys have a lag.

--
Curtis Delzer
H.S.

Marie Nelson

This is some great info for thought. I am actually leaning toward the Anker Liberty Soundcore buds. Partly because of the multi point pairing. One nice thing about amazon, if you are not happy with a product, they make returns pretty simple. I am not a serious audiophile and plan to use these primarily with Zoom, they should do the trick.

Marie

[...]

Welcome to Bluetooth .

Why do you think I hate I it and wont use it except for keyboards and the like.

John