From: Kwork
Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2015 8:44 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] eBook-convert GUI

Carlos,
The latest version I have of eBook-convert GUI is 1.9.1. Is that the latest, or has something come out since then? Also, where are you storing the latest versions of your files? Thanks.
Travis

Kwork

Thanks for the welcome and for the link. I had decided to take a breather from lists for a while. I felt that a certain list that we were both members of then was in its death throws, and I didn't feel like wading through the politics, though it seems to be in good hands now. Life also got in the way.
I'm glad you started up this list. I feel it'll be a good choice for the majority of us.
Travis