Echo Dot

Ann Parsons

Hi all,

I have a question about the echo devices. I do not have a smart phone any longer. My poor Smart Vision2 succumbed after having an attack of peach juice while I was in Strong Hospital in February. I now have a Blind Shell phone.

Can I set up my Echo Dot using a computer? If so, how is it done?

TIA,
Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost."

Donna

Yes, go to...

Portal Tutoring web site:  http://www.portaltutoring.info
Skype: Putertutor

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost."

Gene

There is an app to use the echo on a computer.  I’m quite sure it is a Windows 10 app, though that isn’t specifically stated on this page.

Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2021 8:36 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] Echo Dot

Hi all,

I have a question about the echo devices.  I do not have a smart phone
any longer.  My poor Smart Vision2 succumbed after having an attack of
peach juice while I was in Strong Hospital in February.  I now have a
Blind Shell phone.

Can I set up my Echo Dot using a computer?  If so, how is it done?

TIA,
Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons