Echo newbee question

Tammy Freitag

Hello!

Does anyone know of an echo list I can join?  I have just gotten into the echo world and would appreciate help getting started.

Thanks so much!

Tammy

Avast logo

Merv Keck

main+subscribe@echoing.groups.io

We have around 390 members and support Sonos, fire TV and Fire Stick as well as Echo and Alexa powered devices.
Merv

On Jan 25, 2022, at 9:23 PM, Tammy Freitag <ms.sunflower61@...> wrote:

Hello!
Does anyone know of an echo list I can join?  I have just gotten into the echo world and would appreciate help getting started.
Thanks so much!
Tammy

Avast logo

Tammy Freitag