Echo Show questions

Tammy Freitag

Hello,

Does anybody have the Echo Show device and would be willing to share the advantages to having it?  Does it assist in identifying groceries and other items?  If so, how do you do this?  I know you can ask zillions of questions but is this device a better investment over other Echo devices?

Thanks for sharing!

Tammy

Avast logo

Hi Tammy,
The echo show can assist with identifying Amazon products and I’m not sure about regular groceries. It needs to see the barcode on the item in order to identify it. It is a simple as holding something in front of your screen and asking her “what am I holding?“.
Feel free to email me back privately with any other questions.
Hope this helps,

Ashley Breger

On Jan 7, 2022, at 10:41 AM, Tammy Freitag <ms.sunflower61@...> wrote:

Hello,

Does anybody have the Echo Show device and would be willing to share the advantages to having it?  Does it assist in identifying groceries and other items?  If so, how do you do this?  I know you can ask zillions of questions but is this device a better investment over other Echo devices?

Thanks for sharing!

Tammy

Avast logo

DAVID GLOBE

Hello Ashly

We have the echo show as well, and it works quite well at identifying grocery items as well.

David

[...]

David,

Does it have to use the barcode or the front of the product?

Thanks!

Tammy

[...]

Wendy Walker

I am totally blind so I put my Echo Show in the bedroom and use it to
play Netflix and Hulu on it. It eliminates the need to put a tv in my
bedroom this way.

Wendy Walker

_____