From: Jim Wohlgamuth
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2020 10:56 AM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Edge and browse mode..?

Hi There FOLKS!
Question? How do I shut off browse mode in Edge? When I go to the BARD site and try and type in a selection, I get the msg, jump to book mark or something of that sort anyhow..? I suspect that browse mode is turned on..?
Thanks Much!
de
mailto:wohlggie@...<KF8LT><Jim Wohlgamuth>.

Jim Wohlgamuth

Thanks GENE!

Am running JAWs and I remember what I use to use when I was using Window Eyes.  Thanks Again!

Jim - KF8LT

On 31-Aug-20 12:03, Gene wrote:
What screen-reader are you using?  it’s a screen-reader command and is the same any time your screen-reader is in browse mode.  It is the same in any browser you use with that screen-reader that supports browse mode.  In other words, it’s the same in Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.

JAWS calls browse mode the  Virtual PC cursor.

Gene
-----Original Message----- From: Jim Wohlgamuth
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2020 10:56 AM
To: TechTalk@groups.io

Hi There FOLKS!
Question? How do I shut off browse mode in Edge? When I go to the BARD site and try and type in a selection, I get the msg, jump to book mark or something of that sort anyhow..? I suspect that browse mode is turned on..?
Thanks Much!
de
mailto:wohlggie@...<KF8LT><Jim Wohlgamuth>.

Gene

In JAWS the command is JAWS key z to toggle the virtual pc cursor off and on.