Topics

Edge question

Madison Martin

Hi all,
Using Jaws 2018, the latest Edge and Windows 10 can someone please tell me how
to get to the address bar so that I can select and copy it so that I can send it
to someone? I know how to do it with Internet Explorer, but I know that I can't
rely on IE forever. Any help is much appreciated!! Thanks
Madison

Sam Taylor

Hello Madison,

Regardless of the screenreader you are using, alt + d, or control + l, will focus you on the address bar. These keystrokes are common to most modern browsers.

Cheers

Sam