Topics

Editing a goup contact

Doug Sloan

All

Using office 2013 with W10 how do I edit a group contact? When I go to the contact that I need to edit I open the contact and then tab to members and from there nothing

Cheers

Doug

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

See if this message, part of a conversation on the Microsoft Office Accessibility Discussion Group, helps:  https://groups.io/g/office-accessibility/message/441

There has not been a ton of change in creation and editing of email groups in recent versions of Outlook.

Office Accessibility Discussion Group Addresses: