Topics

email list for Seeingeye AI?

Vicky Vaughan

Hi List, Does anyone know of a list for Seeing AI.

If there is and if you have seen some of its messages, do people share the many ingenious ways they have found to use it?

Thank you for your info and opinion!

Sincerely, Vicky V

Carolyn Arnold

I have gotten it to read a medical report. Since it was that
smart, I took it to the kitchen to tell me what it saw, and
it said, "man cooking," which was exactly what Jim was
doing. I pointed it at me and it said 66-year-old woman with
gray hair. We wonder if 66 is as old as it goes, because a
guy on another list is 75, and his said he was 66 too.

I took it to my pantry, and it identified a box of crackers.

Hi List, Does anyone know of a list for Seeing AI.

If there is and if you have seen some of its messages, do
people share the many ingenious ways they have found to use
it?

Thank you for your info and opinion!

Sincerely, Vicky V

<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_sou
rce=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>
Virus-free. www.avg.com
<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_sou
rce=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>

Jan Howells <janhowells54@...>

How much is the app? I would love to try it. Thank you.

Loy

It is free.

How much is the app? I would love to try it. Thank you.

The app is free from Microsoft.

Ashley Breger

On Jul 12, 2020, at 2:01 PM, Jan Howells <janhowells54@...> wrote:

How much is the app? I would love to try it. Thank you.

Carolyn Arnold

Yes, it is free, and each channel has instructions.

How much is the app? I would love to try it. Thank you.