Topics

Email problem - message saying problem delivering.

Carolyn Arnold

I have a friend, and when she got her Gmail address, I
accidentally entered it into my contacts with a dot net
suffix instead of dot com. So, I deleted it from my contacts
and started all over new with the dot com.

However, I constantly get messages with difficulty
delivering message, etc. I do not know what to do to rid the
computer of any trace of the old mistake.

Anyone have any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Mike B

Hi Carolyn,

Is it possible you may have more than 1 mistake in the email addressand domain ?  The email address should be as shown below.
The domain is from the, @, sign to the end.

Stay safe and take care.  Mike.

I have a friend, and when she got her Gmail address, I
accidentally entered it into my contacts with a dot net
suffix instead of dot com. So, I deleted it from my contacts
and started all over new with the dot com.

However, I constantly get messages with difficulty
delivering message, etc. I do not know what to do to rid the
computer of any trace of the old mistake.

Anyone have any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Carolyn Arnold

The current address is fine, and eventually, she gets them.

Is it possible you may have more than 1 mistake in the email
addressand domain ? The email address should be as shown
below.
friend@gmail.com <mailto:friend@gmail.com> The domain is
from the, @, sign to the end.

Stay safe and take care. Mike.